I'm participating in Callapidder Day's Fall into Reading challenge. Some of these are books I need to finish, and others are books I want to read.
1. When You Rise Up: A Covenantal Approach to Homeschooling by R.C. Sproul, Jr.
I started this book about two weeks ago, and just need to finish it up. I love that he is helping to remind me why I want to remain faithful to the call to homeschool.
2. A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-First Century by Oliver DeMille
This book describes ways that parents (whether homeschoolers, public or private schoolers) can help their children become leaders.
3. How to Pray: The Best Of John Wesley (VALUE BOOKS)
This is a very short book. No excuses for not getting this one done!
4. Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) by Judith Pella
This is a fictional story of 3 sisters during WWII. I am really enjoying this series.
5. Homeward My Heart (Daughters of Fortune, Book 4) by Judith Pella
Really, I am going to finish the whole series.
6. Ezekiel in Life Application Study Bible NIV
I've read it before. We're studying it in Sunday school. It kind of makes my head want to explode.
Okay, I am going to just stop there. I think this is a manageable list. Yay for books!