1. I have no control over anything.
2. I really like my small, dull town.
3. I can have a constant stress headache and still do laundry.
4. It's okay to buy my daughter a cake from the store, even though I've always made everyone else's. I don't think she'll end up in therapy over it.
5. My kids really shine a light on my--shall we say--inadequacies.
6. Wifing can be hard work.
7. I still sunburn after multiple sunblock applications.
8. God's grace is so huge, I cannot possibly understand it.
9. My friends are a gift. I am so blessed to have a number of real friends.
10. I need to let myself off the hook more.
11. Coffee is my friend.
12. Even though it might be scary, it's good for me to be open to God's path for our family.
13. It seems there won't be a menu plan this week.
14. Laughing makes it all better.