Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 5/31


Greetings. We had a wonderful holiday weekend, and I hope you did too!

This week we have baseball, of course, but not really much else, which is super exciting. I am looking forward to staying home a lot this week and getting some schooling and housework done!

MONDAY
giant salad with grilled chicken breast

TUESDAY
stuffed pepper soup
(I have a bunch of frozen peppers from the winter that I need to use up)

WEDNESDAY
Thai noodle salad

THURSDAY
Kids--cheesy barbeque beef casserole (I know. I know. It tastes better than it sounds, but you'll note that it's only for the kids.)
green beans

Parents--date night! We signed up for 2 free spicy chicken sandwiches at Chick-Fil-A. Yes, we're cheap. But whatever. You're just jealous.

FRIDAY
beef stir-fry
(We are getting our first CSA share today, so I'll use whatever veggies I get, or just clean out all the little bits from the fridge and freezer. Or both!)

SATURDAY
Something with CSA veggies and chicken

SUNDAY
Mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very needy. I need your comments.