Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

MONDAY
tortilla soup

TUESDAY
chilean squash casserole
salad

WEDNESDAY
leftovers

THURSDAY
gado-gado with veggies

FRIDAY
spicy tomato soup
grilled cheese

SATURDAY
calzone
salad

SUNDAY
steak
baked potatoes
broccoli


So you might be scratching your head at this week's menu. It seems we are going largely vegetarian this week. Most of these recipes are from the Moosewood cookbook. If you haven't seen the Moosewood cookbook, I highly suggest you check it out. Even if you love meat, it can easily be added to a lot of the recipes. And the book is gorgeous. It's all hand-written and hand-drawn.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Moosewood Cookbook! When can I come over for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAAATTTTT.......are my eyes deceiving me???? Did you actually.....BLOG!?!??!

    Just kidding. I'll have to see if my library has that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mollie. She has recipes online too! http://www.molliekatzen.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am very needy. I need your comments.