Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 3/29

MONDAY

Asian pot roast with peppers & onions
brown rice
tossed salad

TUESDAY

homemade spinach calzone (for the fam)
I'm going out to eat Thai food!!

WEDNESDAY

spicy tomato soup (I didn't make it last week)
grilled cheese

THURSDAY

sweet & sour shrimp
steamed broccoli
some kind of bread


FRIDAY

pepperjack cheese & spinach quesadillas
fresh fruit
cilantro lime chicken breasts

SATURDAY

lemon pepper cod (except I don't have cod, so I am using some other whitefish)
roasted potatoes
green beans

SUNDAY

who knows?


My nice in-laws have invited us over for brunch on Easter, which will be late, around 1:00ish. So I am thinking we aren't really going to be terribly hungry for dinner that day. For now, I am plan-less.

I think it's a little funny to see this all written out. Clearly, I am craving Asian food, as well as spinach. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very needy. I need your comments.