Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 3/5



MONDAY
chicken tacos with homemade guacamole

TUESDAY
spaghetti with sausage, peppers & onions

WEDNESDAY
chicken with veggies & couscous

THURSDAY
slow-roasted pork from A Year of Slow Cooking

FRIDAY
stir-fry with brown rice

SATURDAY
flounder florentine

SUNDAY
nothing yet...hoping to go to my mom's house!


I made this plan while watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, so it is veg heavy. As you may recall, I also plan breakfast and lunch (I just don't post them), but know that they are also quite healthy. And tasty. If Jamie knew, he would say, "Brilliant!"

4 comments:

  1. I missed that show. I really wanted to see it. Once I get myself in a good solid routine I need to work on my kids breakfasts and lunches. They don't do too bad (mostly hot or cold cereals and I don't buy junk cereal or bagels for breakfast, but they often have sandwiches, canned soup, ramen noodles, etc. for lunches) Oh well, this is a baby step process, so we'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on hulu.com. That is where we watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are loving Food Revolution! Grace and Erin swear they will never eat chicken nuggets again unless they are homemade! I just wish he would not curse during the show . . . then it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that first picture had me scratching my head. I didn't look at it correctly. At first I thought it was a distant shot of a whale, popping out of the water with it's mouth open :)

    ReplyDelete

I am very needy. I need your comments.