Monday, August 2, 2010

Things I like

So, you may have noticed, this is a blog. About me. I mean, kind of. Me, me, me. So here are some things I like, because even though you faithfully read this blog (ha!), might be my Facebook friend, or even better, know me in real life, you can always use some more me.

Things I like:


Batman, but not in a creepy shrine-like way
Wolverine
Hm, okay, most superheroes
Green beans
Bacon
Green beans cooked with bacon
Cooking
Rock Band
Reading


Watching hilarious TV and movies
Laughing in general, actually
Fantasy/Sci-Fi movies/TV, because why would I want my entertainment to remotely resemble the real world?
Flowers
Naps
Quoting lines from movies & TV shows
Reading blogs in order to procrastinate


Homeschooling
Organizing
Pretending I will have a garden
A tidy kitchen when I get up in the morning


Dark chocolate
Sarcasm

And yes, I like Jesus best of all, don't worry. But just because I love Jesus, it doesn't mean I can't have a sense of humor. Does it?

I can see from this list that if you bring me a chocolate-covered television that is running a Better Off Ted marathon, that you'll be my new BFF.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found Psych. It restored my hope in TV being making shows other than reality TV.

    Read my blog for more procrastination.
    http://sundry-dank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I am so tired of "reality." I have enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No coffee? Or did I miss it? I have seen bacon dipped in chocolate, so if I make you bacon dipped in dark chocolate, will you be my BFF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your next list could be a list of things that could be happily dipped in chocolate. You are just the cleverly quirky sort of woman to do that justice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have really been a blogging slacker for a while, and it has been too long since i have read your blog. i forget how funny you are.

    as for that cartoon, i am not surprised that mindy died trying to explain fractions. did you know surveys show that 5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions?

    ReplyDelete

I am very needy. I need your comments.