Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 6/21


Well....
Last week's menu plan really just fell apart. I don't know what happened, exactly. It was like I planned out all the meals, but then didn't know what I was supposed to make until like 5:00 every night. I sure hope this week goes a little better.

The stress level around here is kind of insane. I don't really want to go into it all, but I can sum it up by saying that I have not had this many zits since I was 14 years old.

It is VBS week. So I suspect I will get more and more exhausted as the week progresses.



MONDAY

(Except I am going to use eggs, and I don't have mushrooms. I'll work it out. Yes, this is a CSA-inspired meal. Must eat those veggies!)

TUESDAY

taco salad
chocolate beet cake
(The cake recipe is from this book. I've never made it, but now that I have beets, I am going to try it.)

WEDNESDAY

spaghetti and meatballs (with spinach!)

THURSDAY

sandwiches, chips & fruit
(It's baseball night. I am going to let myself off the hook and just make a no-cook, portable dinner.)

FRIDAY

local carnival with the grandparents
(That is code for deep-fried Oreos--just one.)

SATURDAY

graduation party

SUNDAY

steaks
salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very needy. I need your comments.